8.06.2008

8.6.08

I hate this day!

Why I hate this day:

  • Cesca is soooo irritating. Really. I can't take it anymore. The worst part is...SHE"S MY FREAKiNG SEATMATE!!!!
  • My bus left me. at school. so i had to wait. wait really long.
  • Test Tom.: Filipino, AP, Health. I don't know how I'll study. Waaaah!

When my bus arrived, I was happy and super mad. I got inside the bus and told manong james, “ Buti naman naisipan nyo na balikan ako.” I just sat down, opened my AP ntbk and ‘studied’. I cried :))

I cried because I can’t take it anymore. When I got home, I cried again. :))

CL and TLE test was easy. :))

Making Cesca mad was fun :)) Gene and I “accidently” bumped her Eclipse and it fell on the floor. Wahahaha. I don’t think she knows that we were the ones who did that. She was at the Library anyway. I hope Jazz doesn’t tell her.

Cesca’s is also mad at me, I think. Yay. She might stop talking to me. :D:D:D

Dismissal – While waiting for the bus

Was with Ate Lizette and other 3rd year students. :D

Blah Blah Blah.

Lunch

Was with Lara, Gene and MJ. I didn’t join Anne and company because I was with Lara and Cesca was there. I already spent a lot of time with her. Ugh.

We talked about Cesca and other stuff.

I don’t know how I will let my mom sign my Pinoi index card. WAAAH!!!

HAVE TO STUDY!!!!! :]

0 comments: