I HATE YOU.
Bus
Ang cute ng aso nila Helen. Pomeranian yung dog.
Vanee and Gail: ANG CUTE!
Sheena: Chow Chow yan diba?
Vanee: Di ah! Ngayon kang ako nakakita ng maliit na chow chow.
Morning
Aww Lara. I'll *ehem* pray for your cousin.
Recess
I FREAKING HATE YOU! What the freaking hell is your problem? And why the hell am I the one who's going to talk to you? You're the one with the problem. Not me. Damn you. What the hell did I start? I didn't start the "fight" because there is no fight. So just SHUT UP.
AP
Talked about Dora and eventually talked about babies and kids.
Lunch
She is soo freaking selfish. Pati rin si Andy naiinis sa kanya. Grabe na yung kamandag niya.
Intrams Practice
Naglaro. Yay. Natatalo ko si Fel. Pwede na ako mag-3rd place =))
Sa Bahay
Nakatulog ako :| Kaya di pa ako inaantok :))
YAY! May blog na rin si Anne!
9.29.2008
Boo you LOSER
Posted by dumdeedum017 at 5:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment