friends
[surveyxlove.multiply.com]
1.Anne
2.Lara
3.Sam
4.Kat
5.Mina
6.Ate NicC
7.Loxley
8.Shaula
9.Gail
10. Jamie
How did you meet #5? School. Bus.
Where did you last see #3? Dismissal time.
How long have you known #1? Since Prep A. We were classmates xD
Does #9 watch Disney Channel? Yah.
Are #10 and #8 friends? Yupyup.
Have you ever stolen anything from #7? No. I wouldn't dare.
Has #6 ever been on T.V.? No.
Do you go to school with #4? Yes. She's my classmate.
What is #2’s favorite food? Sourgecko? I don't know.
What stands out the most about #1? xD
Have you ever hung out with #5 and #2 at the same time? Nope. I think.
Is #8 straight? YES!
How long have you known #9? I don't remember. Pero naging friends kami nung 1st year.
Is #6 a sexy beast?
What was your first impression of #3? Uhhh....xD
Does #2 have something you want? Probably.
Have you ever gone camping with #7? Nope.
Are you dating #1? WTF? Hell No!
Have you ever fought with #4? Nope
Do you have a crush on #10? Eeeeh. NO!
Have you ever hurt #5? I don't know. Probably.
Have #2 and #8 ever dated? Lara and Shaula? NO WAY.
Have you ever kissed #6? NoNoNo.
Has #10 ever been to your house? Yes
Is #1 your best friend? Yup!
:|
9.11.2008
Posted by dumdeedum017 at 6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment