Bus
Was reading fic that i borrowed from Ava.
HR
Did this activity. I was just reading the fic.
Recess
Kwentuhan with Lara.
AP
Balitaan. K. Kwentuhan. RIGHTEOUS!
Lunch
Kwentuhan. Di ko alam kung pano nakakatagal si Lara ng hindi kumakain tuwing lunch.
Eng.
Performed. :|
Bio
Performed an experiment. Was speaking in English.
Hazel: This is the first time I heard you speaking in english.
Celine: Really?
Hazel: What I mean is I haven't heard you speak in english in a normal conversation.
Celine: This is a normal conversation.
Hid Claudia's experiment paper. Ada hid it. Kasabwat si Kayla.
Claudia: Where's my experiment paper? Where the hell is it?
Investi meeting. She wasn't talking. Jamilah naman eh. She said something about Dora.
Jamilah: Dora the explorer. Ay Dora the istalker pala.
Played a game. Was noisy. My small potatoes. :D
Dismissal
Placed my bag in the bus. When I went to Lara, Dora was seated beside her. When I approached Lara, she went away. =))
Bus
Again with the RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS! and other finding nemo lines.
Ruler: You Rock!
Rock: You Rule!
Snow White. :| Hi-ho. Hi--ho. To home from work we go.
WALA YUNG SQUIRT KO. Huhuhu. :( :|
10.07.2008
Tuesday.
Posted by dumdeedum017 at 5:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment